Job Position: -Manager – Business Development
Department: Business Development
Location – MVR -I
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business. Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
- Cold call as appropriate within market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Research and build relationships with new clients. Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work to develop a proposal that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Writing reports
- Providing TMC with feedback
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure and positive attitude
- Good networking capability and business sense
Qualification: MBA preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in the same industry
Salary : 30k/ Month
Job Position :- MIS Executive
Department : DDUGKY
Location – Alwar, Hazaribag
Job description :
- WORK EXPERIENCE WITH SKILL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY IS A MUST FOR THIS POSITION & CANDIDATES WITH EXPOSURE IN DDU-GKY PROJECTS WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE
- Should be well versed with Standard Formats associated with DDU-GKY Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Should have excellent knowledge of MS office (Proficient in Microsoft Excel)
- Good verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with out of the box problem solving approach
- Ability to work within tight timelines for Data Collection, Validation & Report Generation on Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly & Monthly basis
- Good analytical skills for MIS, reporting to internal & external customers
Qualification: Graduate from any discipline/Statistics
Experience: 2-3 years
Salary : 1.5 lacs to 2.5 lacs p.a
Employment Type – Permanent Job, Full Time